Come and join us between 11am and 4pm on Valentine’s day when our cupids will be handing out balloons and treats as well as giving you the chance to enter into a prize draw to win vouchers for St George’s Flowers and Elegant Beauty Bar.
Offer Rules & Disclaimer
Terms and conditions:
Promotion opens at 11:00:00 on 14/02/2020 and closes at 16:00:00 on 14/02/2020.
1. This promotion is 1 x prize draw operated by St. George’s Shopping Centre (‘the promoter’).
2. Entry is open to all customers aged 18 or over (‘the participant’).
3. The promotion excludes St Georges employees and immediate family members of the Promoter, its agents, suppliers or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
4. No purchase is necessary, but there is only one entry per person, in-centre.
5. To enter, entrants must fill out the entry form in-centre on event date and hand to promotional staff on the day.
6. The competition will end on 14th February 2020, the winner will be announced within 7 working days from then.
7. There is a total of 2 collective prize to be won.
8. All images are for illustrative purposes only.
9. The prize is non-transferable, and it may not be sold or advertised for sale.
10. No cash or alternative option will be provided for the prize. However, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute it with a similar discount of equal or greater value should it become necessary for reasons beyond their control.
11. The Promoter accepts no liability whatsoever for any losses of damage to the claimed voucher. This does not affect user’s statutory rights.
12. Except as otherwise required by law, the Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for lost, late, damaged, corrupted or misdirected entries or claims and the Promoter is not responsible for any late or misdirected delivery of communications (email or otherwise), except in the event of wilful intent on the part of the Promoter or its agents.
13. By entering this promotion, you agree to these terms and conditions, which will at that time become binding between you and the Promoter. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of the voucher, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all vouchers, and to refuse to award a discount or withdraw voucher entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter: St George’s Shopping Centre, Bath Street, Gravesend, Kent, DA11 0TA
Now that all the dull stuff’s out of the way, good luck!