Many of our summer plans have either been cancelled or rescheduled for 2021. But with holiday companies starting to get back up and running, will you be considering planning a holiday with friends or family this year?
UK Vs Abroad!
The big question is if you’re considering taking the plunge and planning to go away, will it be for a UK break or an abroad-adventure! Whether you’ve booked or are thinking to, there are plenty of essentials you can pick up from the centre to ensure you’re prepped for your last-minute hols!
Plus, if you’re still contemplating whether to go, head to TUI and grab a stack of brochures to give you a little inspo on where you could jet off, or even drive to!
Holiday Bag Essentials
Stress. Excitement. And a little more stress! We get it, it’s natural to have mixed feelings about packing for your holiday, so we’re here to make things super simple for you… We want you to have everything ticked off, so we’ve created you a mini list of what you’ll need to pack away.
- The Docs – Yep, this covers your currency, passport, boarding passes etc)
- The Toiletries –Your deodorants, shampoos and conditioners – you know, the basic bits!)
- Sun Cream!! – Even if you’re taking a break in the UK, if it gets sunny, you’ll still need a little to protect from the rays.
- Electronics – Remember, if you’re headed overseas, you may need an adapter or travel hairdryer.
- The Accessories – Have some fun with it! Sun hats, mini-cup holders for the pool and a selfie stick to snap some memories!
We recommend popping to the centre and picking up a few magazines, wordsearch books and reading material for the kids too – just so there’s enough entertainment while travelling to your destination! These can be picked up from Poundland or WHSmith, so you have plenty of options.
We’re not sure about you, but some of us love to get a fresh coat of polish on our nails, or a new bag of beauty products to get prepped for that sun-kissed glow! Head to Elegant Beauty Bar to stock up on a few nice things (maybe even a new makeup bag?), just ‘cos you deserve it.
For all the latest opening info, check out the store page on our website and stay in touch!